GAMA Hair Care Product Support
GAMA recommends performing daily “clean outs” with the dryer to ensure a longer lifespan.
GAMA also recommends a weekly “deep cleaning” of the filter and dryer to ensure a longer lifespan.
We strongly suggest watching and saving this quick video for directions on how to properly care and clean the GAMA Dryer.
Should you experience any challenges with your GAMA dryer you are clear to send back to Salon Services PRO within the first year of purchase as long as the following steps have been taken:The following steps must be taken:
Upon arrival there is a 2-week window to evaluate the status of your dryer.
- If you issue a return with your GAMA dryer please know that the GAMA filter must be completely cleaned out prior to returning.
- A video will need to be taken of the dryer and sent to either your Salon Services PRO Distribtuor Sales Consultant and/or sent directly to our Returns and Warranty team at [email protected].
- If the dryer arrives and the above steps were not taken, we will ship the dryer back at the customers expense of a $16.95 ship charge.
- If the dryer comes back clean and is evaluated and no issues are found, the GAMA dryer will be returned at the customers expense of a $16.95 ship charge.
- If the dryer comes back clean, is evaluated and shows to be defective a new GAMA dryer will be issued and released back to the customer with a $0 ship charge.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.