There is nothing more important than the health and wellbeing of our customers and team members.
As you have likely heard, several cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) have been confirmed in Washington State which has heightened our awareness around basic precautions everyone should take to stay healthy and safe this season.
We plan to remain open for business as usual and will be taking additional precautions to help everyone stay healthy and safe. To play our part in containing the spread of the virus and protecting our employees and customers we are following the guidance from the CDC, specifically in relation to:
- We encourage sick employees and customers to please stay home if you have symptoms of acute respiratory illness. Team members who are feeling sick are encouraged to stay home until their symptoms have passed and they are safely able to return to work.
- Our staff will maintain optimal hand hygiene as well as taking additional precautions in sanitizing our Showrooms and Workspaces.
- Ensuring our staff is regularly washing hands thoroughly, and regularly, with soap and water. We will also have hand sanitizer stations conveniently placed throughout our locations.
- In our Distribution Centers, we are sanitizing all surfaces our employees use when they are receiving and shipping products. Hard surfaces such as computer screens are sanitized using Lysol wipes or spray. We have Purell dispensers at all Packing Stations and on every picking cart. Additionally, our staff is encouraged to take a hand washing break every hour, on the hour.
- Please help us to maintain respiratory etiquette. In particular, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and put your used tissue in a waste basket. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Remember to wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
Your health and wellness is important to us and we will continue to monitor the situation closely including the recommendations of the CDC and update our communications as necessary.
Sydney Berry & George Learned | CEO’s & Co-Owners
Tiffiny Harwell | Vice President of Sales
Guy Lacey | Vice President of Operations